Rate Dr. David Milbauer

Dr. David Milbauer's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Milbauer for several years and I just love him. He is very caring and just a wonderful human-being. He's always ontime and is a real pleasure to see. I recommend him very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

Me, my mother, father, and sister all see him. We all love him and he always asks about the family when we go see him. I get strep throat all the time and he always gets me in when I call. He also comes in early for my dad because of my work hours. He is the sweetest and most honest and timely doctor I have ever been to. I have health insurance but his office does not take it and I pay cash every time just to make sure I get to see the best doctor around and he is worth every penny!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

On three occasions in the last 4 years, I had a serious need to call Dr. Milbauer on off hours (including a Sunday night and once when he was away on vacation) and on all three of these occasions he called back almost immediately. Amazing!! In addition, his answering service always calls back to make sure he returned the call. Just great, true professionalism and great knowlege. He is not an alarmist and instills great confidence. A person you can talk to and totally trust. His diagnoses have always been right on and if needed,immediate referrals to specialists are made. By the way, all of these referrals have been terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Milbauer's for years and I always recommend him to friends and family. His office staff is wonderful and he is very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2007

Extremely knowlegable, caring physician. Is really on top of things. Doesnt hesitate to suggest a specialist if necessary. Office staff is absolutely THE BEST. Will always find a way to get you in asap even if they have to curtail their lunch time and do it with a smile and terrific disposition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986612].votes_count ]]