Rate Dr. J. Don Spillers

Dr. J. Don Spillers's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

When one of my sons needed orthodontic care, my dentist highly recommended Dr. Spillers. Even though I had not heard of Dr. Spillers (I was new to town and this was over 15 years ago), I decided to take my son for an evaluation. I remember visiting the office for the first time and how comfortable they made us feel. We had diagnostic records taken the same day and decided on a course of treatment. Over the next several years both of my sons, my husband and I had orthodontic treatment with Dr. Spillers. We found their office to be well trained, professional and very personable. To this day I take every opportunity to recommend Spillers Family Orthodontics and I am very thankful that my dentist knew where to send my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

My son needed mouth surgery and Dr. Spillers' staff assured me everything was covered under Tricare. I asked various members of his staff several times about it and was told everything was covered since the surgery was in a hospital verses the dental office. As soon as Dr. Spillers came out of surgery he told me only the hospital fees were covered, I was liable for the procedure fees, and I would be billed. I feel I was lied to through omission of information. I paid the procedure fee but will not use his services again because I cannot trust the word of his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Invisalign was a great solution to straighten my teeth. Its a product--but the skill and knowledge of Dr. Spillers and his staff gave me a great result. My smile tells the whole story! Don't wait to do it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

I couldn't be more thrilled with my results in just a year! Even though I have two years left, I have already seen an unbelievable change in my teeth. But what is even more thrilling to me is that my profile has changed drastically for the better. To be quite honest, I've been told, it looks as though I had a chin augmentation. LOL... Yes, I was thinking about it ..... I'm forty-three and my appearance is becoming more important to me, more then ever before. So, for you older generation of ladies (like myself) see Dr. Spillers and receive more than just a beautiful smile, you'll be glad you did!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

I was very pleased with the service Dr. Spillers and his staff gave me. Everyone was great. I would highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236297].votes_count ]]