Rate Dr. Michael A. Shaw

Dr. Michael A. Shaw's Ratings

Dr. Shaw has been my doctor for 8 years now. He is extremely knowledgeable and answers any concerns I have. He delivered my daughter via c-section and it was a wonderful experience. My recovery was great too. Dr. Shaw is the best doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2010

After years of unpleasant experiences with my last OB/GYN, I discovered Dr. Shaw. He is everything my last doc wasn't. He took time to answer all my questions and I never felt like the procedure was rushed. Definitely a more empathetic physician. I especially like the fact that everything is done in-house at the Katonah facility...mamo, ultrasound, bone density, blood work, etc. so I don't have to travel to different sites to have tests done. And the staff of nurses and doctors in the lab and radiology are wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Dr. Shaw made my pregnancy and Cesarean delivery a wonderful and memorable experience. He was always so calm and supportive. He even told me I could call him at an time day or night for the slightest ache or pain. I credit my completely painless C-section to his surgical skill. He won't take credit for it...I know better. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr Shaw was the on call OB when I had my son. I had never met him before that day. I had some complications a few weeks early and he was very helpful, calm , and explained everything and answered all my questions. He asked me what I wanted to do after he explained the situation and option as well as making his own suggestions. I wound up having a C-section under general anestesia. In the end, I was very happy that Dr Shaw was the one on call that day. Everything went smoothly and my family was happy with his exprtise and what he explaine dto them while I was still asleep. I have decised to make him my OB/GYN from now on. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715231].votes_count ]]