Rate Dr. Joseph W. King

Dr. Joseph W. King's Ratings

My surgery (PRK) was done back in February of 2014. For the first 2 month till May I was staying at home on the sick leave with the really bad side effects: eye pain, blurriness, headaches. Today, 4 month later, I feel even worse. My eyes totally unbalanced! After surgery I got horrible stigmatism and without prescription eyeglasses I can't now drive a car, play sport, can’t enjoy my life. The worst part of this nightmare- as a full time an Engineering designer, I can't completely perform my work! After 2-3 hrs working with computer my right eye starting throbbing with a pain and tears are coming out. This surgery totally changed my life! In additional to that I started experiencing with the permanent headaches, sexual misbalances and depression. Dr. King, you were the one who promised me safe and positive results the day of my surgery. How can you fix all of this mess you brought into my life and bring my eyes back to normal so I can move forward with my life? S. Stevens July2014

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

One of my friends suggested that I go to King Lasik where her and her husband had gotten their Lasik done a couple of years ago. So I decide to give them a try. From the moment that I walked into their doors, I felt like I was a part of their family. Dawn greeted me at the front desk and then my lovely nurse showed me around and told me what we were going to check my eyes for and how this will help Dr. King decide if I am a good candidate for Lasik or not. So when it came down to choosing the right Lasik procedure for me there were 4 options ranging in price which I thought was so great. A couple of days later I went in to have my Lasik done. I was nervous but they once again were so kind. They provided snacks and drinks for me and my driver. They even had a couple of massage chair for us to sit in while we waited. Once it was my time to go in they explained everything to me once again and put my nerves at ease. They procedure was over quicker than I had imagined.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

I had my Intralase lasik surgery in Edmonton. Dr. King was very awesome and i'm completely satisfied and wish I would've done it sooner. Very professional staff...

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

The staff was great and explained every step. Before during and after the surgery. I will recommended Clearly Lasik to all my friends.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2010 | flag

Fantastic! Went to Vancouver office. Great staff, very helpful. Very glad I did the lasik!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

Outstanding! This is the doc to see. Great service, staff -and great vision.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

I had my procedure done on a Friday afternoon and bought my first pair of non-prescription sun glasses in 20 years on Sunday. Talk about liberating. From the first phonen call and consultation to the actual procedure, Dr. King and the staff at Clearly LASIK were an absolute pleasure to deal with. It’s hard to believe the procedure takes less than 15 minutes! And in 1 day healing time, no more glasses or contacts. Not for swimming, not for skiing, not for reading the alarm clock in the morning or driving at night, no more glasses! The whole experience has been just great. Consider me a fan of Clearly LASIK!"

Submitted Oct. 23, 2009 | flag

Submitted May 3, 2009 | flag

One of the most experienced doctors in the NW. Friendly, caring, and has a natural ability to put you at ease. Highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2008 | flag

I would recommned Dr. King to anyone considering Lasik.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag