Rate Dr. Angele C. Seiler

Dr. Angele C. Seiler's Ratings

Dr. Seiler has been my doctor for several years. She is thorough, professional and knowledgeable. She has been proactive and helped me avoid issues. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dysfunctional and rude staff. She mainly sends patients to specialist. Otherwise, I think she consults her computer for a diagnosis and/or medication. She's nice but after years of mishaps, I found another doctor.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

Very thorough in exam and in talking to patient. I have never felt rushed or that she was not giving me her full attention. Nurse practicioner is very good also.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

I realize much of what I say is eccoing past raters, but I feel she deserves all of the positive attention. Dr. Seiler has been my GP for about 2 years now, and I couldn't be happier. Her interaction with patients is unparalleled. She has spent plenty of time with me at each appointment, despite what I take to be a jam-packed schedule. She has also been great listening to some of my strange/perplexing medical concerns, and never makes me feel bad or self-conscious for voicing them. I can't tell you if she's an expert diagnostician or has amazing abilities, but I've always been very satisfied with her knowledge level. She also seems to know plenty of area specialists that participate with my insurance. I can't stress enough how glad I am that she's my GP.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Seiler is a physician who truly cares - she listens without judging and the plan going forward has been fully discussed and explained. She has made me do a complete 180 fromof the medical profession about 7 years ago finding most doctors prejudge and less than forthright in why certain testing was being done and what should be expected. Dr. Seiler always takes the time to explain the what and why of things and takes personal interest in what is going on and does not hesitate to call and follow up on test results. She proactively uses immunizations where most physicians would not even consider it because you do not fit perfectly into the box defined by the FDA and looks at the whole person. I have had some (most) problems that are out of the box and while I have run across many hysicians that have dismissed me as hypochondriacal; Dr. Seiler has never dismissed me and continues to be willing to follow me and ensure that my overall health is as good as can be.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr Seiler is AMAZING. She is such a good listener. She totally pays attention to each patient and works hard to find out what is wrong. She was also my dr while I was hospitalized and she has great bedside manner. She sometimes runs late for appointments, but I normally don't mind because I know she spends QUALITY time with each patient, and so that can make the schedule hard to keep. The office staff is not the best - they sometimes appear unprofessional. There is a great phlebotomist in the office though - I wish I knew his name to recommend him here.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Seiler has been my doctor for 10 years. She is completely focused on the health of each patient. She has called me at home to explain test results!Dr. Seiler is also kind and compassionate. She never wastes time during a visit. Her knowledge is up-to-date. Dr. Seiler is a gifted physician. She is clear in her explanations. Dr. Seiler is the only doctor that I still see after all these years. I am glad that she is my doctor.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Seiler is very compassionate, understanding and knowledgeable. I worked in hospitals for over 28 years and know a lot of physicians, she rates among the best. The office staff in average at best. I had long waits for lab work which I surmised were due to the lab not being notified the first time I checked in at the desk. Dr. Seiler's medical assistant is friendly and professional.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

After some issues with politeness among office staff were corrected, this office is now polite and effective. Dr. Seiler has always been a good listener, has given good advice and appropriate follow up care.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Seiler is a fantastic doctor. She is warm and very knowledgeable, you can tell she studies often and is always aware of cutting edge medical technology. For me, the greatest quality is her lack of judgment. I have gone in with an embarrassing issue or two and I have never felt that "doctor stare" from her. If she is your doctor, consider yourself lucky. Office staff is mediocre at best.

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag