Rate Dr. Jean Mcgill

Dr. Jean Mcgill's Ratings

I've been using Dr. McGill for many years. I've always been impressed by her and her staff. Everyone is very nice and I now get complimented on my teeth all the time after years of Dr. McGill's services. There's almost never a wait; I never have problems making an appointment. Dr. McGill will try all methods until you (and her) are fully satisfied with her services. She always strives for perfect teeth! Even though I've had my braces off for years, I still go there everyone in awhile for a check or repair on retainer. I've never had a bad experience !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Her office staff is outstanding! I've never been so welcomed in a dr office. Jean is super friendly and will take the time to explain things to you. I also have heard she is more expensive, but the office staff and a minimal wait (like 5-10 minutes) for your appt are worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Mcgill is amazing! Her staff is so helpful and cheery. Her assistants are on the ball and her knowledge and experience shine. Our daughter not only has a beautiful smile but all of the confidence that goes with it. McGill was a step above the other orthodontists in the area and presented a less painful, less expensive and shorter treatment plan than the other orthodontist we visited. McGill uses the latest state of the art technology to improve results in far less time. We are so grateful to have found her and will be using her for our three younger children as well. Thank you Dr. McGill and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236742].votes_count ]]