Rate Dr. James R. Seibold

Dr. James R. Seibold's Ratings

DR. Seibold is the best optometrist I have ever had, and I have been through many. He really listens, and follows up to see how you are doing. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

DR. Seibold is not only thorough and professional, but he takes the time to listen to my concerns, and is very comfortable to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Seibold is so friendly and comforting. I felt that he really listened and cared. I was fitted with contacts that fit me perfectly. I couldn't be happier with my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Seibold!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2254606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Seibold is friendly and extremely knowledgable. He really cares about his patients and their vision. He is always taking care of any early detection of eye disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

Dr. Seibold is a breath of fresh air! He always makes me feel comfortable. He is knowledgeable and so friendly! Always a wonderful experience...My eyes feel great and look great thanks to Dr. Seibold. I would recommend him to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Great selection of contacts in stock. Doc's have always had to order special contacts for me...not at this place. I got them that day....how cool!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2010

I never had contact before. Dr Seibold made me very comfortable and assured me that I could put them into my eyes. It is the best thing I ever did. Good bye glasses. Thanks Dr. Seibold your the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108573].votes_count ]]