Rate Dr. Scott A. Middleton

Dr. Scott A. Middleton's Ratings

Even though my mom had a bad experience, Dr. Middleton agreed to a conference call, apologized multiple times, and even agreed to give her a refund. She said that he listened to her and was very compassionate and willing to do whatever he could to make up for the experience. Thank you so much!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I came in as an emergency to see Dr. Middleton. His office was able to get me in that same day. I was in pain and very nervous, I had called two other oral surgeons in town and no one else would fit me in. From the time I arrived to the time I left it was a pleasant experience. I have never been to an office where both the staff and the doctor were so caring and comforting. I am happy the other two offices could not fit me in because I do not think the experience could compare.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag