Rate Dr. Scott A. Middleton

Dr. Scott A. Middleton's Ratings

I took my two teenage sons in to Dr. Middleton for a consultation for wisdom teeth extractions. After xrays and consultations, I learned he charges 445.00 per son for xray and consult!!! Wayyy higher than I expected!! No one told me on phone that his fee would be sooo high. After asking Dr. Middleton why it was so much, he said he would take one consult fee off their surgery, not both fees. When I got home and looked at paperwork, I saw that his fees for extractions were 3200.00 per child. This is a way higher fee than most oral surgeons charge!! I now have found a very good oral surgeon, Dr. Tomeo, who charges 75.00 for consult and 1/3 less per child than Dr. Middleton. Very fancy office and staff but a total rip off for fees!!! Would never go back to his office!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Even though my mom had a bad experience, Dr. Middleton agreed to a conference call, apologized multiple times, and even agreed to give her a refund. She said that he listened to her and was very compassionate and willing to do whatever he could to make up for the experience. Thank you so much!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][108653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

I came in as an emergency to see Dr. Middleton. His office was able to get me in that same day. I was in pain and very nervous, I had called two other oral surgeons in town and no one else would fit me in. From the time I arrived to the time I left it was a pleasant experience. I have never been to an office where both the staff and the doctor were so caring and comforting. I am happy the other two offices could not fit me in because I do not think the experience could compare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108652].votes_count ]]