You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil F. Jones

Dr. Neil F. Jones's Ratings

Dr. Jones is the best! He did my hand surgery and everything about him and the procedure was fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

"The World greatest hand surgeon" sums it up. There is no one better! A Doctors, Doctor! There is a reason that on any given day his waiting room is packed. An amazing surgeon with a heart of gold!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2416315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

The world's best doctor! Dr. Jones performed two hand surgeries (sympathectomy)for my severe Raynauds. He did an unbelievably good job on each and even though my surgeries were extensive, you can hardly see the scar lines. On one occasion I was having a problem healing (my own fault) and since he was in S.F. at a conference he told me he would look at my hand if I stopped by the lobby where the conference was being held so I would not have to fly to L.A. to visit him in his office. He's pretty special.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable, kind. Called to check up on my progress. Willing to consider alternative solutions. Could not give a better recommendation. A model for other doctors to aspire to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715467].votes_count ]]