Rate Dr. Corey S. Bruce

Dr. Corey S. Bruce's Ratings

He is the best Doc he delivered my last three babies.Thank ypu so much Dr Corey Bruce.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1987051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Dr. Bruce is the best doctor ever! I drive from east mesa to see him. I found him on this website actually when I was newly pregnant and have been seeing him ever since. His patient reviews are what sold me to make an appt. They were true he is amazing! I am 37 weeks pregnant and feel very comfortable with him as well as the other doctors in his office. He is very attentive and takes time to talk to you and answer all your questions. He personally thanks you and sends you a hand written letter when you refer someone to his office. He cares and it shows. I would and have recommended him to all my friends. You will not be disappointed with him. Thank you Dr. Bruce you are awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1987050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

This man is the greatest doctor EVER! Was recommended to me by other doctors and has delivered via c-section 3 out of my 4 children. SO knowledgeable, and I have heard amazing under pressure. He is family to us now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1987049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

Dr.Bruce has been the most caring physician I've ever had. Dr. Bruce delivered both my girls and after being with him for 8 years I wouldn't change him. His staff makes me feel like family and they care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1987048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2009

Dr. Bruce handled my pregnancy 8 months into a high risk pregnancy when I moved to Phx from Tucson. He was wonderful! Very attentive, took time with me and made me comfortable. I was 38 years old about to give birth to my first child. I recommend him whole heartedly! His partner, Dr. Culbertson delivered my son, but Dr. Bruce impressed me when he came to see me in the hospital and asked to hold my son. I had an early miscarriage in 10/05 (my son was born in 05/05 oops!) and he was very caring and sympathetic. Thank you Dr. Bruce. you are one in a million! I am trying to have one more and I will be calling you! Dani Mitchell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1987047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2008

Dr Bruce is BY FAR one of the best Dr's in the Phoenix area. I drive all the way from Mesa to see him. He has an excellent bedside manner, is knowledgeable, gentle,(some docs aren't) and really knows what he is doing. I highly recommend to everyone who needs a good ob/gyn Oh, and his nurse is very nice and helpful as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1987046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2007

He is the best Dr. I have ever had!!! He is always helpful, personable, and caring. He never makes you feel like a "number" in line. You get his full attention and he makes time to listen and he gets to know about you and your family. I recommend all my girlfriends to him and they always come back thanking me for sharing my wonderful Dr!!! Everyone loves him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1987045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Best doctor I have ever had! Always takes the time to give information and answer questions that I have. Always friendly and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1987044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2006

very knowledgeable doctor and anwsers all questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1987043].votes_count ]]