Dr. Corey S. Bruce

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Corey S. Bruce has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what types of insurance does he take?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2532704
16/01/13 5 5 5 5 He is the best Doc he delivered my last three babies.Thank ypu so much Dr Corey Bruce.  Respond
RID: 1701606
01/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bruce is the best doctor ever! I drive from east mesa to see him. I found him on this website actually when I was newly pregnant and have been seeing him ever since. His patient reviews are what sold me to make an appt. They were true he is amazing! I am 37 weeks pregnant and feel very comfortable with him as well as the other doctors in his office. He is very attentive and takes time to talk to you and answer all your questions. He personally thanks you and sends you a hand written letter when you refer someone to his office. He cares and it shows. I would and have recommended him to all my friends. You will not be disappointed with him. Thank you Dr. Bruce you are awesome!
Insurance: Banner Health
RID: 1508283
09/08/11 5 5 5 5 This man is the greatest doctor EVER! Was recommended to me by other doctors and has delivered via c-section 3 out of my 4 children. SO knowledgeable, and I have heard amazing under pressure. He is family to us now.  Respond
RID: 778306
01/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr.Bruce has been the most caring physician I've ever had. Dr. Bruce delivered both my girls and after being with him for 8 years I wouldn't change him. His staff makes me feel like family and they care.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 475472
03/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bruce handled my pregnancy 8 months into a high risk pregnancy when I moved to Phx from Tucson. He was wonderful! Very attentive, took time with me and made me comfortable. I was 38 years old about to give birth to my first child. I recommend him whole heartedly! His partner, Dr. Culbertson delivered my son, but Dr. Bruce impressed me when he came to see me in the hospital and asked to hold my son. I had an early miscarriage in 10/05 (my son was born in 05/05 oops!) and he was very caring and sympathetic. Thank you Dr. Bruce. you are one in a million! I am trying to have one more and I will be calling you! Dani Mitchell
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 442769
12/11/07 5 5 5 5 Dr Bruce is BY FAR one of the best Dr's in the Phoenix area. I drive all the way from Mesa to see him. He has an excellent bedside manner, is knowledgeable, gentle,(some docs aren't) and really knows what he is doing. I highly recommend to everyone who needs a good ob/gyn Oh, and his nurse is very nice and helpful as well!  Respond
RID: 253376
02/04/07 5 5 5 He is the best Dr. I have ever had!!! He is always helpful, personable, and caring. He never makes you feel like a "number" in line. You get his full attention and he makes time to listen and he gets to know about you and your family. I recommend all my girlfriends to him and they always come back thanking me for sharing my wonderful Dr!!! Everyone loves him!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 51059
18/10/06 5 5 5 Best doctor I have ever had! Always takes the time to give information and answer questions that I have. Always friendly and very knowledgeable.
Insurance: CIGNA