Rate Dr. Nicolas E. Makhoul

Dr. Nicolas E. Makhoul's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Makhoul since he took over for Dr. Slauson. He is very caring and takes time with me when I have appts. His staff is great! Such a kind, caring environment which is very important in a doctor situation. I suppose the bottom line is I trust him. He will always be my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Makhoul for years. He listens to what you say and how you feel. Then decides what can be done about it. I appreciate his straight-forward answers to my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

I had a terrible cough. I saw another doctor,and was released with a diagnoses of a cold. After another week,I was in Dr Makhoul's office for an earache.He heard me breathing and asked me to please step into another office for an x-ray.After the x-ray he said I was a few days from pneumonia. He gave me some antibiotics (no charge) then he gave me a prescription for STRONG cough medicine and told me not to work for 2 weeks.He asked me who I saw prior to him and seemed VERY concerned.He called my house EVERY week until I was better. He is my Doctor now,and I am grateful as well as confident in his opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2009

Several visits. Always interested and caring. I am very satisfied with his care and can recommend. He gets right to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

Doctor seemed more interested in billing-related matters, did not seem to take a personal interest. He does seem knowledgeable and asked if his treatment plan seemed reasonable, which it did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715501].votes_count ]]