Dr. Stephanie L. Cornette

Grad. Year: 2005

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Stephanie L. Cornette has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stephanie" to "Stephanie L."

14/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2663709

27/05/13 1 1 1 1
RID: 2502478
16/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Cornette helped me become happy again when I thought I never would be happy. She helped me learn to cope with things the way they were until I found a way to change my situation. She is awesome!
RID: 2160428
25/05/12 5 5 5 5 I have been to several different psychologists and Dr. Cornette was the most helpful. I definitely recommend her.
RID: 1730047
06/03/12 5 5 5 5 I originally brought my daughter to see Dr. Cornette, but what she helped us realize, was that our problems were not soley the responsibility of our daughter, but as a family, we had some disfunctional problems that needed to be resolved. Dr. Cornette helped us restructure our family, and once again, we have peace in our home. We cannot thank her enough for what she has done for not only our daughter, but also our family.
RID: 1458282
06/06/11 5 5 5 5 Stephanie is someone to whom I feel so grateful for. She is absolutely wonderful to my daughter and really cares about her and her well being. She has helped her so much that I do want to even think about what might have been without her help and genuine concern.  Respond