Rate Dr. Stephanie L. Cornette

Dr. Stephanie L. Cornette's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr Cornette helped me become happy again when I thought I never would be happy. She helped me learn to cope with things the way they were until I found a way to change my situation. She is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2012

I have been to several different psychologists and Dr. Cornette was the most helpful. I definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I originally brought my daughter to see Dr. Cornette, but what she helped us realize, was that our problems were not soley the responsibility of our daughter, but as a family, we had some disfunctional problems that needed to be resolved. Dr. Cornette helped us restructure our family, and once again, we have peace in our home. We cannot thank her enough for what she has done for not only our daughter, but also our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Stephanie is someone to whom I feel so grateful for. She is absolutely wonderful to my daughter and really cares about her and her well being. She has helped her so much that I do want to even think about what might have been without her help and genuine concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237233].votes_count ]]