Rate Dr. Sassan Davoudi

Dr. Sassan Davoudi's Ratings

I just met this so called doctor and my goodness do I agree with the whole bedside manners of his. He has NONE! My family doesn't speak English well enough to understand all the medical jargon that he was spewing out at us. I am a pre-med student and I for sure will not, in any way, treat my patients or their families the way he did to us. My father was like "he's looking down at us right?" I nodded yes. FYI, he didn't go to medical school here in the US. Kind of tells me a lot after looking up his medical background.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

this M.D. which practice at Hollywood Presbyterian medical center, he was treating my beloved mother at the ER dept.. He is the worst with patient and their families, I ask the hospital to remove him from my mother's care and replace by another MD. which they did. He has no bedside mannners what so ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2012

This Doctor had the worst bedside manners, he does not care for older patients, he was very rude, unpleasant and not kind to my dad when taking care of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237558].votes_count ]]