Rate Dr. Stephen J. Wall

Dr. Stephen J. Wall's Ratings

Dr. Wall is very smart and will explain medical issues in technical detail and answer any questions. After having unexplained symptoms and visiting many other specialists, I saw Dr. Wall and he was the only doctor who suggested I might have mold in my house because all other potential causes of my symptoms had been ruled out. While mold was not visible, an air test revealed mold (I had only bought the house a few months prior) and it turned out my basement needed to be demolished due to mold behind paneling. Dr. Wall was the only doctor I saw who "thought outside the box" and tried to determine what was causing my symptoms, rather than considering them "all in my head" and referring me to a mental health professional or "outside his specialty." He was a refreshing representative of the mainstream medical profession.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

He could not even diagnosed me or figure out what was wrong. I wasted my time and money going to see him and try and have him sort out my nose.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

He came across to me like a used car salesman. He was pushy and wanted me to get a blood test for no other reason than so he could charge it. Also, talked a lot of smack about Obamacare and how cumbersome and pointless it will be to make medical records electronically available. I'll never go back to him.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wall and his staff are great team. He is knowledgeable, meticulous, and helped me with my allergies and asthma. I have been going to him about 5 years since I moved in the area. Once I got the flu he called me at home just to make sure if I need something to call his office. You can’t beat the location either it is so close to the metro rail. I recommend him to my friends, colleagues, and family who are suffering from allergies.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

Really excellent doctor in all ways--have been seeing him continually for both ENT and allergy issues since he entered the practice. Very knowledgeable, very serious and focused, VERY skilled. He worked on my ear drum and it was practically without discomfort and took care of the problem right away. He also does cosmetic surgery and I plan to consult him on that for elective procedures. Staff has always been very helpful and accommodating and when something urgent presented itself worked very hard to squeeze me in for an appointment very soon. Highly recommended.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wall is very thorough. Always has information readily available to take home.

Submitted April 28, 2008 | flag

excellent, thorough and caring; reviewed my prior medicals more thoroughly than my internist; treating for sinus infection;

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wall was excellent in every aspect. He did major nose surgery for sinus / deviated septum/ broken tip and then cosmetic to put it back together. It's never looked better and he came by and checked on me in the hospital several times and even called at night to make sure I was ok. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wall is excellent - he is extremely knowledgable (also has a PhD), has a great bedside manner, and his staff is excellent, too. I highly recommend him! He has really helped my severe allergies.

Submitted May 25, 2006 | flag