Rate Dr. Susan J. Kracht

Dr. Susan J. Kracht's Ratings

Dr. Sue is the best. She has a lovely personality and her voice is as soothing as the treatments. Dr Sue offers acupuncture and chiropratic care. Being raised on Western Medicine I never thought I would see the day that I would allow someone to place pins in me, pay for it and feel good about both! Wonderful experience. Thanks Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. 'sue' as I call her is readily avialable for her patients. I am grateful for having her in my life. She works alone in a small office, very private and peaceful. She is extremely nurturing, and I always leave feeling that I was cared for. I cant recommend her enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

did a great job was very helpful had a chiropractic treatment as well as acupuncture

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][237840].votes_count ]]