Rate Dr. Gregory K. Harmon

Dr. Gregory K. Harmon's Ratings

Felt secure with his diagnosis. Came highly recommended by friends whose opinion I trust. Will continue with this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Difficult to know how good a doctor he is. When I arrived, I was hustled in by a snippy young woman for an optical exam, which wasn't the purpose of my visit, and for which I would have been charged $75, not covered by my insurance. When I balked, I was told, "This is how we do it. I take your medical history, I examine you, I do your refraction, and then Dr. Harmon will see you." I walked out.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Harmon is an incredible combination of skilled surgeon and caring individual. His staff is excellent (knowledegable, caring supportive, responsive) (He performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes.)

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

Very caring and kind staff. Dr. Harmon is professional but always ready to listen and answer questions. Did an iridotomy on both eyes for me and the results were perfect each time. They will always accommodate your needs, whether it be for an urgent visit, or RX. I would highly reccomend him.

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Harmon is an excellent doctor who takes time with his patients and doesn't make you feel rushed. I've been going to him for about a year now and he always answers all of my questions. I walk out of his office feeling that I've just seen a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and wants the best for them. I highly recommend him. The only thing I'd say is that sometimes there is a wait to see him but that's understandable as he has a lot of patients and spends time with each of them. He's worth it!

Submitted April 23, 2009 | flag

He's a very nice man. Very professional but seems to care about everyone he comes in contact with (which must be difficult given the number of new people he sees every week).

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag