Rate Dr. Jeremy B. Harrison

Dr. Jeremy B. Harrison's Ratings

Dr. Harrison has treated my son for 7 years now and I have no complaints! My son actually ASKS to see him when he's sick and not because of suckers/stickers-because he loves Dr. Harrison AND his nurse, Valerie. We've seen Dr. Harrison's partners when he's been out of the office ( and he's usually there) and have had great experiences with them too. We never wait long to see him and always get an appt the same day if he needs to be seen. We've never been sent off to another walk-in clinic or the ER. He and his nurse also talk TO my son and not just me. That's been great because several times I THOUGHT I knew all the answers and then my son tells him something he hadn't yet told me! He's very down to earth and has never rushed us. He's not quick to medicate. Dr. Harrison hung the moon in our eyes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Harrison is wonderful! I love that he really understands the concerns of parents and gives advice based on both medical expertise as well as real world parenting. Great staff with low turnover. That says a lot about the working environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Great visit. Talked to my children. Answered my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715736].votes_count ]]