Rate Dr. Sarah A. Herd

Dr. Sarah A. Herd's Ratings

Dr Herd is amazing!!!! Went to her for a consultation and she was able to not only do the consultation without waiting, she was able to do the surgery right then as well. I received a phone call from her later that night checking up on me. No nurse or secretary, the doctor herself. Very understanding, professional, kind, and takes the time to make sure you are comfortable with everything. Explains everything in detail and will answer all your questions!!! I have been back to her several times since because she is the best periodontist I have ever dealt with.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Herd is extremely knowledgeable and polite. You would expect this from any reputable periodontist, but what really sets her apart is her comprehensive explanations, relatability and friendliness.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Not the kind of person who should be in the Medical profession. I was her patient and on one occasion I stopped by her office as I was dealing with a really painful tooth. She said that her day was busy and she would call me back within the hour. Never heard back. I understand not wanting to see a patient, but not even bothering to call back or call a pharmacy for a prescription was really unprofessional. Really makes you wonder why someone with such apathy for someone's suffering would want to be a Doctor in the first place.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag