Dr. LEAH MARANO

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. LEAH MARANO has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5498743
28/05/14 4 5 5 5 Dr. Marano is a very knowledgable doctor who is willing to spend time getting to know her patients. I have a complicated medical history that several doctors have refused to treat, telling me I need to be seen in Boston because my disease is so rare, yet Dr. Marano has willingly taken me on as a patient and has provided me with excellent care. I am more than satisfied with her as my physician and find her to be very competent, thorough and patient.
RID: 5480551
16/05/14 3 4 5 5 Very nice, caring doctor. I am glad she's my doctor.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

15/09/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2627260
25/04/13 3 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Marano for a year and she's the best doctor I've had. Very thorough, takes as much time as needed, calls me personally with test results and she's very sweet and caring. They are a busy practice but she always takes the time for our appointments. I was even able to get a same day appointment which surprised me. The practice is for women which is what I was looking for.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 1629991
09/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Marano is the BEST primary care dr I have ever bEen to. She takes as much time as you want to discuss any questions. She is so sweet and thorough!! Wouldn't trade her for the world.
RID: 1449366
25/05/11 5 5 5 5 I recently became a patient of Dr. Marano's. She is so sweet. She is very thorough and took the time to listen and offer suggestions to me. I couldn't be happier to have her as my primary care!