Rate Dr. ESTHER J. CHEUNG-PHILLIPS

Dr. ESTHER J. CHEUNG-PHILLIPS's Ratings

Dr. Cheung-Phillips saw both my 2 year old and I this past year. Both of us had surgery, and both of us have had dramatic changes in the quality of our lives for the positive. Dr CP has wonderful bedside manner, talks to you in a down to earth manner and she is very thorough. I went from 8-10 sinus infections in the year prior to seeing her, to NONE in the year since surgery. My daughter had her tonsils and adenoids removed. Since then, her sleep apnia has gone, and she is thriving where she was not before. The dark circles under her eyes are gone, and she no longer snores. She is acting like a well-rested child. Her energy levels are off the charts now. In short, our lives have truly been made more comfortable after having the surgeries Dr CP recommended. I could not give a higher recommendation to Dr CP than I do right now. I would not see anyone else in the ear, nose and throat field.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

It is obvious that Dr. Cheung-Phillips genuinely cares about her patients. I felt like she really listed to my concerns and gave me the best care possible. Thanks Dr. CP!!

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag