Rate Dr. English A. Rockholt

Dr. English A. Rockholt's Ratings

Dr Rockholt is the most caring, respectful and knowledgable Doctor I have ever had! She delivered my boy/ girl twins wonderfully into the world. I love her dearly! Sincerely, -Nicole Guinn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Dr. Rockholt is simply amazing. She is compassionate and caring, and truly loves her patients and what she does. We discovered at about 11 weeks of pregnancy I miscarried, and she perfomed the D and C. I have never been taken better care of emotionally as well as physically than by Dr. Rockholt and her amazing team. She visited after the procedure and even called to check in on me a few times over the next few weeks. I could not rank her any higher!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

I was in the early stage of pregnancy and she did a transvaginal ultrasound and couldn't see my gestational sac fully developed. She took my hormone levels and determined that she should be able to see the sac. She did an abdominal ultrasound and saw a sac but later told me that she thought I had a ectopic pregnancy and want to do a DNC and explore my tubes to find the pregnancy. When studies show that a gestational sac doesn't show on ultrasounds until after the 6 week of gestation. High level of hgc could be a number of things besides ectopic. Every woman's hormone levels rise differently than the next.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238185].votes_count ]]