Dr. ODETTE COHN

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. ODETTE COHN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2513244
27/12/12 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Cohn for a few years and found her to be very pleasant and compassionate. I was nervous when I showed up for my first appointment, but she put me at ease and I appreciated talking to her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2456399
24/10/12 5 5 5 5 This Dr. is great. She saw my daughter and I for about a year because of sleeping problems. She's very compassionate, knowledgable and always returns calls, has no problem spending time on the phone if need be. She's not overly concerned with payment, and is very flexible if she know's you're struggling with co pays. Furthermore, my daughter really enjoyed her visits, and thought it was a play session, unaware she was actually getting therapy. I highly recommend her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield