Rate Dr. Sabra P. Granovsky

Dr. Sabra P. Granovsky's Ratings

I've been with Dr. Granovsky for over 18 years. She has seen me through 3 pregnancies, a few injuries, and a hysterectomy. She is kind, a great listener, engaging, friendly and holistic in her approach. She doesn't want to just medicate you she wants to help you get back to health. She is what a doctor should be: caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. Love her!! Too bad the only time I get to see her is when something is up with my health! LOL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Dr. Granovsky is a very caring and dedicated doctor. She takes her time to answer all your questions and makes you feel very comfortable takling about anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Sabra and her assistant Melissa are the best. She is caring, knows her stuff, and they do everything they can for the patients. She is definitely into health care for the body-mind-spirit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

Very nice, good knowledge, caring. Made me feel better just by being around her. Listens well and is patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Awesome doctor. She knows her stuff and has a great bedside manner. I changed my entire family over to her. She's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

She saved my life, by finding my cancer when other doctors just blew me off

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2008

Reasonable doctor, caring for her patients, more acurate - the doctor from God. respectfull to non-native english speakers. Even if you don't have insurance and you are in financial trouble, she will not refuse her help. That what has happened to me some time ago.I have heard she is well respected amount other physicions and they go for her advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715847].votes_count ]]