Rate Dr. Sabra P. Granovsky

Dr. Sabra P. Granovsky's Ratings

I've been with Dr. Granovsky for over 18 years. She has seen me through 3 pregnancies, a few injuries, and a hysterectomy. She is kind, a great listener, engaging, friendly and holistic in her approach. She doesn't want to just medicate you she wants to help you get back to health. She is what a doctor should be: caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. Love her!! Too bad the only time I get to see her is when something is up with my health! LOL

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Granovsky is a very caring and dedicated doctor. She takes her time to answer all your questions and makes you feel very comfortable takling about anything.

Submitted June 12, 2010 | flag

Sabra and her assistant Melissa are the best. She is caring, knows her stuff, and they do everything they can for the patients. She is definitely into health care for the body-mind-spirit.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

Very nice, good knowledge, caring. Made me feel better just by being around her. Listens well and is patient

Submitted Oct. 19, 2009 | flag

Awesome doctor. She knows her stuff and has a great bedside manner. I changed my entire family over to her. She's great!

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

She saved my life, by finding my cancer when other doctors just blew me off

Submitted Nov. 26, 2008 | flag

Reasonable doctor, caring for her patients, more acurate - the doctor from God. respectfull to non-native english speakers. Even if you don't have insurance and you are in financial trouble, she will not refuse her help. That what has happened to me some time ago.I have heard she is well respected amount other physicions and they go for her advice.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2008 | flag