Rate Dr. Ziad N. Kutayli

Dr. Ziad N. Kutayli's Ratings

What Dr. Kutayli may lack in bedside manner is far outweighed by his amazing skill. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing the most complex of colorectal surgical intervention. His staff can be a bit rough, especially one male nurse, but again, all is worth it when taking into consideration that he is one of the best doctors in the state, right here in Springfield, MA!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Kutayli is the most compassionate surgeon that we have ever met. Takes the time to really "hear" the patient. He goes above and beyond to make his patients comfortable and healthy. Not only a great doctor but a great guy! Love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Dr. Kutayli did my colorectal surgery. I was very Impressed with both his surgical skills,which I owe my quick recovery to,and him as a person. He is a very caring compassionate Doctor,who took time to explain procedures to family members. I would Highly Recommend Him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

My Boyfriend has Him for a Surgeon. HE CERTAINLY KNOWS HIS STUFF!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Kutayli is a remarkable and knowledgeable surgeon. He is truly caring and compassionate. He was the physician who operated on me after my visit to the emergency room. I was indeed fortunate to have had him on schedule that night. I would strongly and without hesitation recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Kutayli is a very caring and talented surgeon! He goes above and beyond to talk with his patients and explain everything. Words can not express our gratitude for finding a doctor with so much compassion. Highly recommend Dr. Kutayli!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238499].votes_count ]]