Dr. GANESH YAMRAJ

Rate Dr. GANESH YAMRAJ

Dr. GANESH YAMRAJ's Ratings

Dr. Ganesh "G" Yamraj has been my primary care physician for several years. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and truely cares for me as a patient. He has gone far above and beyond what other Doctors have done for me. I cannot imagine going to another Doctor.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

I have seen both of the brothers but Dr Ganesh Yamraj is my personal favorite. I'm not exactly sure why but maybe he just seems more personable than his brother Bhawan although he is friendly enough and seems to be a very good doctor also. I appreciate that he will take time to listen to you and seems to be genuinely concerned and caring about his patient.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2011 | flag

Takes the time to listen to your concerns, very knowledgable, thorough and very kind. He is great with all types and ages of people but he works magic with children. He is sharp enough to know when you need a specialist!

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag