You may also like

Rate Dr. Ganesh Yamraj

Dr. Ganesh Yamraj's Ratings

I love both the brothers and often refer people to them. They always make themselves available and will actually listen to the way you feel about things. I have been using them since I first heard of their practice and got bitten by a dog. The staff was caring and helpful as well as Dr. Ganesh and Dr. Bhawan. I have seen both of them over time due to schedules and am completely satisfied. I would highly recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Ganesh "G" Yamraj has been my primary care physician for several years. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and truely cares for me as a patient. He has gone far above and beyond what other Doctors have done for me. I cannot imagine going to another Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

I have seen both of the brothers but Dr Ganesh Yamraj is my personal favorite. I'm not exactly sure why but maybe he just seems more personable than his brother Bhawan although he is friendly enough and seems to be a very good doctor also. I appreciate that he will take time to listen to you and seems to be genuinely concerned and caring about his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2011

Takes the time to listen to your concerns, very knowledgable, thorough and very kind. He is great with all types and ages of people but he works magic with children. He is sharp enough to know when you need a specialist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238532].votes_count ]]