Dr. Susan L. Perlman

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 16/04/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Susan L. Perlman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1672458
30/12/11 5 5 5 5 I don't know what we would do without her. She is extremely knowledgeable about my rare neurological disease and takes time to explain and answer all questions. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who can't get a proper diagnosis for a neurological condition. She tries everything in her bag of tricks to alleviate symptoms and improve life for people with diseases that have no real treatment or cure. Our greatest thanks and appreciation to her.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1505923
07/08/11 5 5 5 5 Having been to numerous neurologists for years searching for answers on my daughter's illness I have come to the conclusion that Dr Perlman is the best hands down in her field. She has never given up on my teenage daughter's cerebellar atrophy which is caused by a rare genetic component which is not clearly known. Her patience, genuine concern and knowledge are incomparable. If you have cerebellar atrophy she is your ticket. She may not have all the answers but she will not give up easily.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1105498
14/02/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Perlman has never given up on my complex case. She is consistently interested in how I am doing physically. I am thankful for every excellent referral to other specialists within UCLA because I know she is sending me to a physician capable of handling my case. Even though my case still doesn't have a definitive diagnosis, she still has not lost interest in me as a patient or as a human being who is suffering. This means so much to me. I have not been given much hope from many doctors in the past. She handles mostly neuro-genetic cases but she also tackles complicated neurological cases like mine on occasion. I was very fortunate to get an appointment with her. She is booked but finds time to see me when I really have to come for an appointment.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 731752
28/11/08 5 5 5 5 caring, and so knowledgable. Absolutely brilliant woman and took such care to make sure I was always informed. I hear she is one of the best in the country and I'd have to agree.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield