Rate Dr. Michael J. DIAMOND

Dr. Michael J. DIAMOND's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Diamond since I was a little girl and he has been my only dentist. From cleanings to root canals, his staff makes you feel so comfortable and I never feel any pain during the procedures. I also like that he has the staff follow up with you after certain procedures to make sure you are ok. The office truly cares about the patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr. Diamond has been my dentist since I was a little girl!! He's always made me feel comfortable and has incredible chairside manner!! His warm and caring personality makes it easy to have whatever he recommends be done! He's the absolute best! You won't be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Never met a more concerned dentist with a gentle hand

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Dr. Diamond is an amazing dentist. I was so afraid of dentists, but him and his friendly staff made me feel so comfortable. So happy I found him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr. Diamond has been my family's dentist for over 30 years. He is so caring and knowledgeable. He's staff always explains the details of the procedures. I feel extremely pampered there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108779].votes_count ]]