Rate Dr. Thomas Cupps

Dr. Thomas Cupps's Ratings

I am almost worried about sharing my comments with everyone because I would hate to have to wait in line to see the doctor :) I am hoping that with this comment; patients DEFINITELY visit him. He is an AWESOME doctor and has been instrumental in giving me a great deal of "peace of mind" ... Its one thing to live with a disease people don't know about; its another to have a doctor to give you the confidence that he has it under control.... Thanks to Dr. Cupps, I feel like I finally found a rheumatologist who knows what he is talking about. AND oh yes by the way he shows compassion too.... a rare thing to find in specialists.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cupps is not only knowledgeable in his field, but he is also a good listener and diagnostician. He truly cares and wants to help his patients. I am also amazed by how he manages to stay humble and avoid the God complex. Despite being the Chief of Rheumatology and a "rock star" in his field, he still returns phone calls and manages to treat his patients with more respect than many interns, residents and less accomplished doctors. He always takes his time to answer questions, and I have never felt rushed by him. He is the best Rheumatologist by far!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2012 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor who listens and tries to help. He is knowledgeable and has empathy. He takes his time and does not rush. He even returns telephone calls. This is what I find to be so unusual. He is just excellent in everyway.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag

He has expert knowledge and explains information well. He shows repect for patients and it is easy to discuss medical sympotoms with him. He was not in a hurry and was genuinely interested in helping me feel better. He listened and did not cause any stress. He is also positive and just a kind likable MD.

Submitted May 1, 2010 | flag

This is a world renown immunologist/rheumatologist with his medical degree from Stanford University. He is literally a real life Doctor House with a team of internists and doctors who work beside him. he is this Chief of the Deivision of Rheumatology, Immunology & Allergy at Georgetown University Medical Hospital, and is by far the best doctor that I've ever seen.

Submitted April 7, 2009 | flag