Rate Dr. Jennifer L. Colpo

Dr. Jennifer L. Colpo's Ratings

I love Dr. Colpo....she is thorough and takes time with her patients. She always calls you with test results and explains them to you. She takes an interest in your care and listens. I highly recommend her.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

I am not one who likes to go to the Doctor nor do I take my health care very seriously until it is too late. She takes the time to care, tells me like it is and doesn't take any nonsense. I like that.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Colpo, very helpful. She cares, doesn't make you feel like your just a number, she listens, I never feel as if I have to explain my health problems over and over again she always remembers from my last visit no matter how long ago. I'd recommend her for anyone.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Colpo is a great doctor - although she is young but feels like an old-fashioned doctor because she takes the time to talk to you. She didn't make me feel rushed at all. I would highly recommend her. She is a great doctor and a very nice and caring person. Five Star Rating!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

SHE IS A NEW DOCTOR AND VERY FRIENDLY.SHE WILL TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE VERY OFTEN. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Took some time to to get the appointment but i felt that it was well worth it. The office staff was nice enough to book two appointments for me in one day. And Dr. Colpo was very helpful on questions about my medical as well as making sure insurance covered it. Also they do the all the blood drawing there no driving to another location just to have some blood drawn...Highly recommend..W/H.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag