Dr. RONALD L. COOK

Dr. RONALD L. COOK

Rate Dr. RONALD L. COOK

Dr. RONALD L. COOK's Ratings

got a mouthpiece for sleep apnea from this dr. It is uncomfortable and doesn't work, dr did not want to see me to make adjustments because he already got his money. This dr sucks and his staff is rude. I don't trust him

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

This dentist is the biggest jerk ever. Over drilled two back molars which caused me infection that lead to 2 root canals and ultimately the extraction of both. Then on 2 occasions I requested my x-rays and his staff was rude to my new dentist offices assistant and then dr cook got on the phone on the second call and hung up on my new dentist office. I plan on filling a compliant with MetLife patient services department. He is a terrible dentist and pretty much a sorry POS too!!!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Great dentist. Very friendly staff. Takes great care of his patients!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

I went in to have my teeth cleaned and X-rayed. They spent about 20 minutes on my teeth and one hour trying to sell me something I don't want. This has been the typical visit for me.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag