Dr. TRACI L. TUPPER

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. TRACI L. TUPPER has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: is she a specialist in osteoporosis?    Email me    Answer it
Q: does she treat transsexuals?    Email me    Answer it

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

21/11/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "PLYMOUTH MEETING" to "PHILADELPHIA"

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "TRACI" to "TRACI L."
RID: 2710073
16/07/13 4 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Tuppers for several years now. she is very involved with her patients. the only problem I have now is she is part-time but when I see her or she has tests done she is very very efficient and caring. takes lots of time and listens to me. she also found my thyroid cancer and immediately got on the phone with Dr. Fraker at UofP. had me see him right away and surgery followed soon after. When she tells me she is not worried about something, I know I can relax but when I tell her I am worried she listens and does the appropriate thing for me. Great Doctor and even though she is part time, I will not leave her.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2615615
12/04/13 2 4 4 5 phone is always busy seems to be taken off the hook you can never get through  Respond
RID: 1697085
26/01/12 5 4 5 5 great Dr. gives you the time you need to explain problems and keeps sugar levels down
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1675732
03/01/12 5 5 5 5 Doctor Tupper asks detailed questions and even write down instructions for me when I saw her. She does not rush her patients.  Respond
RID: 1506677
08/08/11 3 3 5 5 I had a great experience with Dr. Tupper! I was a new patient and this was my first visit to the pratice.I felt that she really was interested in finding out answers to my issues. Also she is very personable, kind and caring. I feel very confident that I am in good hands with Dr. Tupper being my doctor. I have already refered my Mother inlaw to Dr. Tupper and I will do so with anyone else that needs an Endocrinologist.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 1497894
27/07/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. I feel I am in good hands with her treatment of my conditions. I would recommend her to anyone with an endocrine problem.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield