Rate Dr. TRACI L. TUPPER

Dr. TRACI L. TUPPER's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Tuppers for several years now. she is very involved with her patients. the only problem I have now is she is part-time but when I see her or she has tests done she is very very efficient and caring. takes lots of time and listens to me. she also found my thyroid cancer and immediately got on the phone with Dr. Fraker at UofP. had me see him right away and surgery followed soon after. When she tells me she is not worried about something, I know I can relax but when I tell her I am worried she listens and does the appropriate thing for me. Great Doctor and even though she is part time, I will not leave her.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

phone is always busy seems to be taken off the hook you can never get through

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

great Dr. gives you the time you need to explain problems and keeps sugar levels down

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

Doctor Tupper asks detailed questions and even write down instructions for me when I saw her. She does not rush her patients.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Tupper! I was a new patient and this was my first visit to the pratice.I felt that she really was interested in finding out answers to my issues. Also she is very personable, kind and caring. I feel very confident that I am in good hands with Dr. Tupper being my doctor. I have already refered my Mother inlaw to Dr. Tupper and I will do so with anyone else that needs an Endocrinologist.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. I feel I am in good hands with her treatment of my conditions. I would recommend her to anyone with an endocrine problem.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag