Rate Dr. Traci L. Tupper

Dr. Traci L. Tupper's Ratings

When I am with Dr. Tupper, she gives her undivided attention to my concerns. She explains my specific problems in a manner which I can understand. I feel she does everything she can to save my life. Which I truly appreciate! She is knowledgeable in which medicines to prescribe. She monitors my glucose readings closely with sincere interest. She takes the time to address my concerns between visits. I would highly recommend Dr. Tupper to anyone seeking an endocrinologist or looking to change doctors for diabetes, metabolism or thyroid problems.
When I was diagnosed with diabetes, I chose Dr. Tupper over several other doctors because of her professional demeanor and caring nature.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tuppers for several years now. she is very involved with her patients. the only problem I have now is she is part-time but when I see her or she has tests done she is very very efficient and caring. takes lots of time and listens to me. she also found my thyroid cancer and immediately got on the phone with Dr. Fraker at UofP. had me see him right away and surgery followed soon after. When she tells me she is not worried about something, I know I can relax but when I tell her I am worried she listens and does the appropriate thing for me. Great Doctor and even though she is part time, I will not leave her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

phone is always busy seems to be taken off the hook you can never get through

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

great Dr. gives you the time you need to explain problems and keeps sugar levels down

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Doctor Tupper asks detailed questions and even write down instructions for me when I saw her. She does not rush her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Tupper! I was a new patient and this was my first visit to the pratice.I felt that she really was interested in finding out answers to my issues. Also she is very personable, kind and caring. I feel very confident that I am in good hands with Dr. Tupper being my doctor. I have already refered my Mother inlaw to Dr. Tupper and I will do so with anyone else that needs an Endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. I feel I am in good hands with her treatment of my conditions. I would recommend her to anyone with an endocrine problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238937].votes_count ]]