Dr. Carter Multz

Grad. Year: 1959

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Carter Multz has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1204798
09/07/10 4 5 5 5 I have had no negative experiences at Dr. Multz's office. The staff have been professional and friendly and I have always been seen promptly. Dr. Multz is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain my condition and needs, as well as to answer my questions. I never feel rushed. I am very happy with him and grateful I found his office.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1018019
25/10/09 4 5 3 4 Staff canceled one appt and then lost another follow up appt. I pushed for one because I had a card that stated that appt. I was given one that day. Then told they didn't have my blood test results. Finally got them then rescheduled my appt for later. Good doctor but the reception needs to be improved.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 840096
24/03/09 1 3 4 4 Dr. Multz is a good doctor and has been very helpful to me. He used to be part of a practice but the other doctors have left. Now it is almost impossible to get and keep an appointment for my infusions. A doctor needs to be present and Dr. Multz seems to be in semi-retirement and trying to handle all the the patients that belonged to his previous partners. My last appointment was canceled 4 times,twice because they were over booked, once because they waited until the last minute to renew my prescription, and once because Dr. Multz. This effects my comfort very negatively. The staff seems harried and overworked and unsympathetic. I am planning to leave his practice because they can't keep an appointment. I'm hoping they won't cancel again.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield