Rate Dr. Gina L. McNew

Dr. Gina L. McNew's Ratings

Dr. MCNEW is a compassionate and caring physian. Some of the office staff members need more training in the area of professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr G is just wonderful...so smart & positive...loves what she does and shows so much compassion for her patients...she is the very best Dr I have ever had...highly recommend her...all of her staff are very professional yet friendly and helpful...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr. McNew is personable, approachable, and knowledgeable. I have been complaining of my ailment for more than six months to my primary care doctor as well as my cardiologist. Dr. McNew listened, took action, and now I am on my way to resolving this health issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. McNew and her staff were just what my husband and I needed when we went looking for a new Dr.I would recommend her to ANYONE!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

Dr. McNew is wonderful! She really listens to your concerns and is very insightful with her treatment. We are thrilled that she is now practicing in Vilonia!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Went in to see Dr. McNew,as a new patient, and was having breathing problems with the lungs. Dr. McNew did a quick series of test, plus determined, it was heart, instead of lungs. Then went to Heart Hospital, and had 95% blockage removed. I am very thankful to have her in our community. Dr. McNew and her staff are topnotch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][238991].votes_count ]]