Rate Dr. Linda Jacob

Dr. Linda Jacob's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Jacob for several years now. She is professional, extrememley knowledgeable, and takes her time with your dental care. I recommend her to everyone who will listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr. Jacob takes her time and is a great dentist. She is focused on preventative measures. I have never experienced a dentist spend 45 minutes on initial consultation. She is awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

The family oriented office of Dr Jacob is top notch. Well above meeting customer service, this office will accomodate your scheduling needs. I much appreciate that I can schedule Saturday appts. As far as the nuts and bolts of dentistry go, Dr Jacob is very experienced and knowledgeable. She is a professional who will take her time with patients and make you feel comfortable and valuable. My three kids ranging from ages 9-15 much enjoy the dentist experience at Sunrise and don't dread follow-up appts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Awesome Doctor... really knows her work very well and very reasonable too...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239014].votes_count ]]