Rate Dr. Russell G. Vasile

Dr. Russell G. Vasile's Ratings

The best! He ALWAYS returns my calls, which is so unusual. He's great! I feel like he really cares.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

I am so sensitive to psychopharm drugs that the first doctor threw up his hands and suggested that I see someone else. That's when I met Dr. Vasile. Over the years he has patiently worked to find the best combination and dosages to meet my needs. From the beginning he LISTENED TO ME! He has now empowered me to adjust my medication dosages depending on the moods swings I am experiencing. He literally has given me my life back. I cannot say enough about his knowledge of the precise impact of different drugs, his demeanor, or his patience. He is simply the best.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

I have been going to see Dr. Vasile for nearly five years continually now and on and off for two years prior. He is simply the best psychiatrist in Boston. He combines a tumultuous amount of experience with a very kind heart and excellent "bedside manner." He is very willing to work with patients to find the right solution, even if that solution is outside the scope of his work. He is very plugged in within the BIDMC and Boston area network and is an excellent source of referral care. On a personal note, I have gone through tough times and I am certain I would not be who I am, where I am, and as healthy as I am today without him and his care and guidance. He really goes out of his way personally and professionally for his patients and although he may never be on time for an appointment, you know he's late because he is helping someone else with the same level of care he offers you.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vasile is in a class by himself and in a sense a common man's doctor. Especially for first responders who can or might suffer from acute trama (not physical) and long term exposure to death, injury, accidents, HIV,suicides, fires, burn victims, body parts, 911, trama's of every kind and no outlet to vent except fireghouse coffee table, EMT ambulance, some Union help (needs to be big) without being singled out, or distanced for not being able to tough it out.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

outstanding and very kind.Years of experience with psychtropics and therapy.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag