Rate Dr. Cecil H. Coggins

Dr. Cecil H. Coggins's Ratings

Dr. Coggins is wonderful. He's been my PCP for about ten years now. He's very knowledgeable and a great listener. I trust him completely.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Known Dr Coggins over twenty years. Would want no other. His choice of staff - the best.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Best PCP around, types you a letter after your exam summarizing all lab results and plan

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

I agree with the others. Dr. Coggins is the kind of doctor that will listen to you, offer advice, treat what needs to be treated and not give you the run around. Old-style doctoring using the latest technology. I have been seeing Dr. Coggins for about five years.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr.Coggins is a good listener; kind, friendly, very knowlegeable and very willing to partner with his patients in their healthcare. I have been a patient for about twenty years, and he is a treasure.

Submitted April 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. C is an Old School PCP, from the days of Dr. Benjamin Spock. A wonderful & caring bedside manner who makes you feel like he truly cares, about medicine, no profit. There should be more like him. His practice is closed, and no wonder why.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2008 | flag

One of the best primary care physicians in the area. Highly intelligent and very caring.I've been a patient of Dr. Coggins for over 10 years now. I can't say enough great things about him.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag