Rate Dr. Laura Linde

Dr. Laura Linde's Ratings

Dr. Linde is one of the best. She knows her stuff. People my complain about wait time, but it is worth it. People my complain about her rushing threw patients, she does only because she has a lot of patients to see, she is very good and popular. She may rush threw you because she knows your history already. But she will take a little time to at least see how you are doing personaly. I have and will continue to recommend she if a friend or relative needs the best in foot care.

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

She is wonderfull person and very good doctor she helpfull from her heart and truly wish her good futher and good happy life

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Linde is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is an on time doctor expect the best explanation from her. I had foot problems for years and I have seen many doctors and she was the only one who was able to treat me and now im back to my normal day to day activities. She knows how to dig deep into the roots to figure out the problem, she is very respectful, helpful, knowledgeable and knows her job. In my opinion she does her job from her heart and I truly wish all the doctors are like her. Sincerely I. Joudeh.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lindy is a wonderful person and an absolute joy to be around, but that being said, she is a bit of a ditz. Expect to wait a LONG time for her to show up to your appointment, and when she does arrive she goes a mile a minute. She is a great doctor, but she somewhat rushes through appointments and talks to fast and throws so much information at you at once that it is hard to keep track of what is going on. Even so, mentioned, she is she is very thorough and her work is of the highest quality. If you don't mind the wait, Dr. Lindy comes highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag