Rate Dr. HELEN H. IM

Dr. HELEN H. IM's Ratings

Dr. Helen Im's office and staff are among the most educated, congenial & accomodating health care professionals found anywhere - they are truly amazing! What immediately impressed me was the attention to detail: not only in her office (a state-of-the-art facility that is welcoming like a home rather than a clinic) but also in her extensive up to date training, her bedside manner, and the exceptional quality of work she does. She is extremely knowledgable and yet has a way of putting one at ease with her down-to-earth approachability. Her team members are cheerful and always willing to go the extra mile (and the extra smile!). She is willing to spend a lot of time giving explanations and answers all my questions. She will consult other specialists as well if she doesn't have the answer. Thank you Dr. Im for taking such good care of me and for your professionalism.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag