Rate Dr. Sandra E. Grzybicki

Dr. Sandra E. Grzybicki's Ratings

Dr. Grzybicki has been amazing with my girls! She works with my daughters, letting them lead in a lot of ways that no other dentist ever has. I had to leave the office for awhile because of insurance issues and had a horrible experience at anothe dental office. I came back to Dr. Grzybicki even though I had to pay out of pocket. When she first looked into my daughter's mouth, she asked what happened; she recognized damage the other dentist had done even though I didn't mention it and she hadn't seen my kids in over a year! The staff is always friendly and helpful. I am so glad I again have insurance that her office takes, but I'd be there paying out of pocket even if I didn't. The wait times are sometimes longer than I'd like, but I attribute that to the care with which she treats every patient, and I think they've been better in recent years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

We are so grateful for Dr. G & her staff...we wouldn't go anywhere else!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

My 2 yr old had the best experience ever! The hygenist was amazing and so friendly and worked with him and he was so relaxed, he just put his arms behind his head and kicked back and got to watch his favorite movie "Toy Story" and let her clean his teeth. You would have thought he did this every day. Dr Sandy was impressive with him and I as impressed with her knowledge! Melanie at the front desk was a sweetheart, so helpful and friendly. Great place!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2255846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I did not like going to Dr. Grzybicki at all. First of all Dr. Sandra and her staff is often rude, uncaring and unfriendly. Consider the fact that this office is a pediatric dentistry. Dr. Sandra and her office has "i do not care, i always right attitude". They work limited hours a day and its difficult to book an appointment with them. To treat big cavity for my daughter they gave me an appointment next month after her cleaning appointment. Ugh! My daughter is shy and takes time to warm up to the procedure- they did not like it. Later on this office billed me a special fee of $ 50-60, because my daughter took extra 10-15 minutes of hygenist time. Then I witness how this Dr. was putting crown on my daughter tooth. She tried like 4-5 crowns on one tooth till it was fitting. My kid's gum was bleeding. My daughter was suffering in pain because of this clueless doctor. I am glad our insurance changed and we found another dentist. Keep your kids away from this unfriendly practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I love Dr. Grzybicki she is grate with my two daughters, and is always happy and helpful. She's never rude but always nice and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239386].votes_count ]]