Rate Dr. Remus Repta

Dr. Remus Repta's Ratings

I had breast augmentation 6 mos ago with Dr. Remus Repta. After already having had a prior breast augmentation over 5 years ago, I was very unhappy with the appearance of my breasts, as there was a lot of space between them. I would always have to wear a push up bra to lift them up. When I explained to Dr. Repta that I was looking to have the breasts closer together and higher so I wouldn't need to wear push up bras, he was extremely patient with me and listened to all my details. I wanted to make sure I didn't have to get my boobs redone ever again! After I got out of surgery, by boobs were EXACTLY as I had explained to Dr. Repta and I couldn't be happier!! No more push up bras! It is sooo comfortable to wear whatever I want now and have the right amount of cleavage and be COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE in whatever I'm wearing. Dr. Repta's attention to detail is amazing! He listened to everything I wanted and then delivered 100%!! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2255847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Not only do I already look better than expected, recovery was way easier than I thought it would be!!! He listened to everything I was concerned about and wanted and delivered that plus more!!!! He was great about answering all questions and keeping me informed every step of the way. His staff are all very friendly and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

It's unprofessional how some of Dr. Repta's staff slander other cosmetic surgeon. You never know when someone might be taping you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

I AM SO HAPPY ,BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO SLIGHTLY INCREASE MY BUTT WITH DR. REPTA .HE IS A BERY GOOD DOCTOR AND CONSCIOUS OF THE CONCERNS OF THE PATIENTS, I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT SURGERY BEFORE TAKING TO DOCTOR REPTA BUT ONCE HE EXPLANED THE PROSEDURE I WAS READY,AND IT WAS ALL FAST AND SAFE .DEFINITELY IT WAS MY BEST OPTION !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Like so many other women, I am a raving fan of Dr. Repta. He has an amazing reputation for being a top doctor in Arizona with incredible skills and a wonderful bedside manner. I was never happy with my previous breast augmentation performed by another doctor. But Dr. Repta was able to do a revision and I can not tell you how amazing I feel. He is an artist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2012

I have the great fortune to have discovered Dr. Remus Repta. I was in a very bad automobile accident in my early twenties and had previously undergone multiple surgeries to correct the injuries I sustained. The surgeries were complex and required a full forehead flap procedure and over 25 subsequent surgeries over a 20-year period to give me some semblance of a nose. The results were acceptable, however, not aesthetically pleasing and still gave me a considerable angst with regard to my appearance. Dr. Repta took the utmost care and caution in considering how to improve upon my previous result. I have just completed the first phase of the refinement surgeries and am extremely pleased with the results thus far. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Repta. He is a highly skilled, compassionate and caring physician. I am certain that the remainder of the procedures will continue to improve upon my overall appearance and most importantly, my confidence. M.Z. Scottsdale, AZ.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

March 27, 2012 After considering and researching breast augmentation for years, I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Repta. After my initial consultation, I felt immediately at ease and confident that Dr. Repta was the artist/physician for me. He invested the time to understand my goals for the operation and thoroughly explained the options available to me. After several, patient, consultations, we mutually came to an agreement on the best strategy to help me achieve my goals: more symmetrical breasts, reduced areolas and B to large C/small D cup size enhancement. I would highly recommend Dr. Repta on the basis of the results I have personally experienced. (I am more confident and actually look forward to bikini season for the first time in my life!) Sincere Thank to Dr. Repta and his exceptional team & office staff. Sincerely, 29 Female, Scottsdale, AZ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I had been contemplating a tummy tuck for five years. I did some research and had visited with four different doctors. I tended to feel a little fearful and unsure after each consultation - never acting. Then I visited Advanced Aesthetic Associates and met with Dr. Repta. He took significant time with me and understood my concerns. He was genuine and caring. One month ago he gave me the tummy I have only dreamed of having. His incredible work speaks for itself and his follow up care with me has been exceptional. Overall, it couldn't have been a better surgical experience for this scaredy cat, from the office staff to the surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Repta and his staff were the greatest. I came from Texas to have my procedure done because of the time he spent personally to help make my surgery as worry free as possible. Leslie his office nurse was very prompt and caring while coordinating the entire process. Once I arrived in Phoenix the staff were as awesome in person as they had been by phone and Dr Repta took every step to assure my safety and prompt healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

Excellent plastic surgeon who know his scalpel like a paintbrush! Very knowledgeable, caring and detail oriented. Definitely see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239391].votes_count ]]