Rate Dr. Patrick N. Farr

Dr. Patrick N. Farr's Ratings

My children and I love him! He was recommended by a nurse when I delivered my first child. He is patient and gives you the time you need and never keeps you waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Farr is an excellent pediatrician!!! I'd definitely recommend him to anyone with children. He is very patient orientated & takes the time to get to know the family. He is very knowledgeable & I trust in the advice he gives. He hasn’t been wrong yet : ) As long as we live in the Birmingham area my kids will definitely be Dr. Farr's patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

SUCH A WONDERFUL BED SIDE MANNER, PATIENCE, AND MUCH KNOWLEDGE. HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING WITH MY SON AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE!! LOVE DR. FARR!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

Thank you dr. Farr for being the best. My children think you are the best. My husband and I agree.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Farr is a wonderful pediatrician. My children love him and he always takes plenty of time to discuss concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716154].votes_count ]]