Dr. Rocio M. Jones

Rate Dr. Rocio M. Jones

Dr. Rocio M. Jones's Ratings

She misdiagnosed me, gave me the wrong treatment, failed to submit the correct documentation multiple times (resulting in my claim being denied) and expects me to pay for it. I have never written a review for a doctor, not even the bad ones, but this was the worst experience I've ever had. My insurance was great, they did a special investigation and are helping me get my money back, but Dr. Jones is still requiring me to pay for the procedure (even though she made multiple mistakes). I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just think you should be warned, try to find another dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Awesome dentist!! Dr. Jones made a great job. She fixed my teeth, I do not have pain anymore!!! She aldso gave me a discount for the fillings. I hiighly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239569].votes_count ]]