Rate Dr. JOSEPH SPIRES

Dr. JOSEPH SPIRES's Ratings

Friendly staff, cheerful environment, dr explained everything thoroughly

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

I can not speak too highly of Joe Spires. He undertook a very difficult procedure, he and his technician were bent over me for 4 1/2 hours nonstop, he is professional and caring and meticulous, he researched my unusual problem with experts ahead of time, I have absolute faith in him and he made a potentially horrible experience painless and surprisingly comfortable. His staff was extremely helpful with coordinating my treatment with my dentist, they took care of everything, and I am nothing but grateful to all of them.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Excellent specialist. Very good chairside manner and really knew what he was talking about. He was not arrogant or condescending and took time to explain what my problem was and how to fix it. Very open to questions and concerns. I wish he had a website, that is the only deficiency I noticed.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag