Rate Dr. Douglas S. Ross

Dr. Douglas S. Ross's Ratings

I have had excellent experience. He and his staff return phone calls promptly and he spends as much time as you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Really a nice guy, and very smart and knowledgeable. I am thankful he is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2416475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

This dr follows my thyroid nodules once a year. reviews the record with me each year. does check up. follows up with prescription, labs. Business-like ; inspires confidence. can discuss options withouthis being black and white.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Always helpful, Great with follow-up. Calls with test results follows up with hard copy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I switched to Dr. Ross when another doctor missed diagnosing my Graves Disease. He is now my endocrin and my PCP and he is FABULOUS. I cannot say enough good about him, and I have been with him for 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716183].votes_count ]]