Rate Dr. JON F. Harrell

Dr. JON F. Harrell's Ratings

In all my life visiting physicians,I've never met anyone who could be compared to Dr Harrell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I just got a breast augmentation done by Dr. Harrell, I went for several consultations and there was no doubt or competition when it came to Dr. Harrell, His staff (Haziel) immediately made me feel comfortable, and i was more than just a number or a body that he has to preform on. I went to the complementary consultation with my boyfriend, and he pointed out how the office had a lot of "little details" to make the place look nice, this may not seem like a big deal, but a doctors office reflects their work. And Dr. Harrell EXCEEDED my expectations for my breast aug. Its about one week after my surgery, I feel great and my boobs look AMAZING (still swollen but wow) when I met with Dr. Harrell and Haziel a week prior to my surgery, they were so patient with me and He answered the LIST of questions I had for him, with such passion and interest. I would recommend EVERYONE including family to Dr. Jon Harrell. He truly is an amazing plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I just had a Brazilian butt lift and I haven't fully healed yet but I feel my results are gonna be amazing Dr Harrel is very friendly and professional glad that I made the choice to come here!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Dr. Harrell genuinely cares about his patients. He is approachable and happily answers all questions. His surgery is a work of art!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I had such a well-organized, professional, and positive experience with Dr. Harrell and his team. All of my questions were answered prior to the procedure and everything went so smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Harrell and his team for anyone considering a procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

There is no doctor in the world that I would rather see than Dr. Harrell. I have been to others and end up disappointed in results. Dr. Harrell created a beautiful body for me. I had a terrible complex of my body until he changed that for me. He is my hero forever. I love my new BUTT ! His staff is amazing too. Thank you Hazel and Tiffany

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Dr. Jon Harrell and his staff took such good care of me, he truly understands how to shape a women's body. I had done a Brazilian 6 months ago and now i truly feel beautiful..thank you Dr Jon Harrell and Hazel you guys were fantastic.. you were life changing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Dr. Harrell is very talented, caring and pays extreme attention to detail. I wouldn't trust any other doctor with my surgery. The results are wonderful, I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Great Experience! Had fillers and Botox and have been very pleased with the results. Going for eye surgery next and cn't wait to see the results. I know I am going to be happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239762].votes_count ]]