Rate Dr. Rose P. Tran Nguyen

Dr. Rose P. Tran Nguyen's Ratings

This is a very pleasant office. The doctor and staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I have recommended this doctor to many friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr. Rose has a great technique. Her bedside manner is outstanding, making me feel at ease and comfortable. Her plan of care is well thought out taking into account needs and payments and insurance. Her staff is incredibly friendly and extremely helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Great experience. Friendly staff - give them a raise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I have been coming to this office for 12 years. All the staff including Dr. Rose was always professional and very caring. They take and do their job very personal. It's always been nice to see all of them, friendly and caring. They are the best in the county!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

My visit was great! Friendly environment and great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Rose and her staff are an A+ in there treatment and service. I've had past problems with other dentists. Dr. Rose is a professional as well as a kind, concerned dentist and person. She and her staff have made me feel comfortable and important. I recommend Lotus Dental to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

This office is unlike any other for it offers an atmosphere of friendship and they're all good people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I just really love the dentist so it's always a great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Rose (as she's called) is the first dentist that I've experienced who displays as much compassion as she does knowledge. I felt that she really listened to my needs and concerns, then performed work in a way that was gentle and sensitive to my pain. She uses techniques to alleviate pain whenever possible. The office from the outside is unassuming. But once inside, there are lit candles, a fountain, and a live bamboo plant which helped create a calm atmosphere. I can't recommend Dr. Rose's office enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][239817].votes_count ]]