Rate Dr. J. Burr Ross

Dr. J. Burr Ross's Ratings

Went to Dr. Ross for my Class I medical after my other doc passed away. I highly recommend Dr. Ross for any FAA requirements. He will go the extra mile to answer any questions you may have regarding potential problems with the Feds. Very nice man, pleasure to work with. His kindness and compassion, as well as his striving to help you maintain your Class I are the best reasons I can think of to see him for your FAA physicals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1988148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2008

I went to Dr. Burr Ross for my flight physical and thought I was very lucky for having found him as I had health issues and he went the extra mile in helping me! I would highly recommend him as he's also a great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1988147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Burr is tops. He takes time to talk to his patients and doesn't talk down to them. He actually seems interested in his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1988146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Ross was extremely kind and compassionate. He is excellent with human touch. He is very upbeat even with a tough diagnosis. He is the most compassionate Dr. I ever seen, but still very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1988145].votes_count ]]