Dr. Randall D. Gaz

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Randall D. Gaz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5492096
23/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr.Gaz is a perfectionist with sincere compassion for you as his patient.He explained in detail the procedure and the possible symptoms and side effects.He calmed my pre-op nerves with quiet conversation .His kind words were very much appreciated.His precise skill made my new scar a small " Badge of Courage"  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Randall" to "Randall D."
RID: 2471936
12/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Gaz saved my voice and my life! Such a caring and kind professional. This combo is very hard to find..It may take some time for an appointmant, but PLEASE, wait...he can help you.
RID: 2414278
30/08/12 5 5 5 5 Extraordinarily skillful surgeon. A caring and unique physician. Rest assured if you choose Dr Gaz to be your doctor- you will be happy about the outcome.
RID: 2399297
12/08/12 5 5 5 5 The best at what he does...bar none! Surveys ask if I would recommend him to a friend. Well, I recommended him to my sister!
Paid (or co-pay): $150
RID: 1569015
24/10/11 4 4 4 5 Very, very skilled surgeon. I had my inital partial thyroidectomy by another surgeon and found the condition of my vocal cords postop way better with Dr. Gaz! He takes time with his patients and is a true gentleman!
RID: 1066654
30/12/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gaz is the best. Pre- and post-surgery you couldn't ask for a more competent and talented Dr. The MGH hospital staff call him "the maestro"
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 942365
21/07/09 5 5 5 5 Can't recommend him highly enough. He is an extremely competent surgeon and my scar from my thyroidectomy is so faint, most people have no idea I've had surgery. Truly the best of the best.  Respond
RID: 632266
07/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gaz is a top surgeon for thyroid. Honest, pleasant, and most important, extremely competent.