Rate Dr. Randall D. Gaz

Dr. Randall D. Gaz's Ratings

Dr.Gaz is a perfectionist with sincere compassion for you as his patient.He explained in detail the procedure and the possible symptoms and side effects.He calmed my pre-op nerves with quiet conversation .His kind words were very much appreciated.His precise skill made my new scar a small " Badge of Courage"

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr Gaz saved my voice and my life! Such a caring and kind professional. This combo is very hard to find..It may take some time for an appointmant, but PLEASE, wait...he can help you.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Extraordinarily skillful surgeon. A caring and unique physician. Rest assured if you choose Dr Gaz to be your doctor- you will be happy about the outcome.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

The best at what he does...bar none! Surveys ask if I would recommend him to a friend. Well, I recommended him to my sister!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2012 | flag

Very, very skilled surgeon. I had my inital partial thyroidectomy by another surgeon and found the condition of my vocal cords postop way better with Dr. Gaz! He takes time with his patients and is a true gentleman!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gaz is the best. Pre- and post-surgery you couldn't ask for a more competent and talented Dr. The MGH hospital staff call him "the maestro"

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag

Can't recommend him highly enough. He is an extremely competent surgeon and my scar from my thyroidectomy is so faint, most people have no idea I've had surgery. Truly the best of the best.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gaz is a top surgeon for thyroid. Honest, pleasant, and most important, extremely competent.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag