Rate Dr. Randall D. Gaz

Dr. Randall D. Gaz's Ratings

Dr.Gaz is a perfectionist with sincere compassion for you as his patient.He explained in detail the procedure and the possible symptoms and side effects.He calmed my pre-op nerves with quiet conversation .His kind words were very much appreciated.His precise skill made my new scar a small " Badge of Courage"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2416495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr Gaz saved my voice and my life! Such a caring and kind professional. This combo is very hard to find..It may take some time for an appointmant, but PLEASE, wait...he can help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Extraordinarily skillful surgeon. A caring and unique physician. Rest assured if you choose Dr Gaz to be your doctor- you will be happy about the outcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

The best at what he does...bar none! Surveys ask if I would recommend him to a friend. Well, I recommended him to my sister!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

Very, very skilled surgeon. I had my inital partial thyroidectomy by another surgeon and found the condition of my vocal cords postop way better with Dr. Gaz! He takes time with his patients and is a true gentleman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

Dr. Gaz is the best. Pre- and post-surgery you couldn't ask for a more competent and talented Dr. The MGH hospital staff call him "the maestro"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Can't recommend him highly enough. He is an extremely competent surgeon and my scar from my thyroidectomy is so faint, most people have no idea I've had surgery. Truly the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Gaz is a top surgeon for thyroid. Honest, pleasant, and most important, extremely competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][716263].votes_count ]]